Monday, March 21, 2011

I want that!

One of my problems (there are more than one) is that I have trouble leaving home without a book.  Or really, without more than one book. I am (embarrassingly) the kind of guy that always has multiple books going...which could mean I am a man with a wide variety of interests, or (surely not!) I am someone who has trouble sticking to one thing at a time.

Hmmm....

But anyway, 

In an effort to provide myself with a selection of books to choose from, even if I know darn well that I won't have time to read during the day, I usually have at least 
  • Touchstone or First Things magazine in my briefcase, and/or 
  • a book tucked under my arm on my way out the door. 
  • This, in addition to multiple articles I have printed and inserted into my Circa Notebook I always carry with me.  Not to mention practically 
  • infinite access to reading material on my internet-enabled "smart" phone.  And, I confess that I stop by 
  • the library several times a week.  Sometimes just to visit the Oxford English Dictionary in the Reference Section, and sometimes to scan for new titles in 
  • the Friends of the Library Bookstore.
But I guess I want more options, so I am looking at some possibilities:



I guess the hard part is having to choose just one option...they all look good to me.

Citation: Images found by Google Image Searching "Portable Bookshelf"

1 comment:

Dayna said...

Dave, this is so funny! I can't wait to see which one you choose.

And I love that you "visit" the OED.